Carlisle Gamers Vampire The Masquerade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Martin
Martin
Admin
https://carlislegamersvtm.rpg-board.net

Martin's Fictions- The Archbishop et al  Empty Martin's Fictions- The Archbishop et al

Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:58 pm
The shadowy tendril dissipated, leaving the crumbling kindred hanging over the the vast drop from the building. As he fell, he turned to ash, scattering across the city. Glasgow had run red over the last 5 years. It was finally over, the city was theirs,

The city is mine thought Benjamin. The gaunt Lasombra grinned a hunters' grin as he looked out at the grey jungle. A light rain started hanging in the air. He turned to his pack, all that was left of it anyway. Of course there'd been other survivors, but they would have to be dealt with. Some would be destroyed, others sent on the never ending hunt of the Camarilla dogs. There was a small city just south of the border What was it called..... Carlyle or something. Carlisle that was it! They could be sent there.

His three pack mates looked back at him, the three survivors.

Savage Zlatan, the Tzimisce bruiser with countless kills to his name. Each kill he took the fangs from his victims, and wore them on various items of jewellery over his body. Flesh crafted to look like the nightmare he actually was.

Cold and calculating Malik, the Assamite Antitribu who would kill you before you even knew he was there. Swathed in grey clothes that were tight fitting but comfortable.

Passionate and beautiful Catherine, the Torreador mutilated and raped at the tender age of seventeen. She could go from calm and flirty to tear-your-throat-out angry in half a second.

"What are your orders, Archbishop?" Catherine asked, almost hissing the title. Benjamin rolled his neck, a habit he'd not broken upon his undeath. He looked each one in the eye.

"I shall consolidate power with the mortals of the city, you shall follow the example of your pack-mate" He let the information sink in. "Yes, he has already been sent on a recruitment drive. He is to come back with a pack of his own. Go, far and wide, and bring new blood to this city. The Sabbat shall rise and hold this city!" His pack hissed and cheered at this news. One by one they rushed in to the night, to bring him new recruits in the never ending war.

He turned to the door on the roof and smiled.

"Let me see what you have brought me..." He said to the final member of his pack.
Martin
Martin
Admin
https://carlislegamersvtm.rpg-board.net

Martin's Fictions- The Archbishop et al  Empty Re: Martin's Fictions- The Archbishop et al

Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:44 pm
"Chief" the sergeant rushed in to the small, smoke filled office. "Phone call from Glasgow." The man hunched over the desk stared over the manilla folder at the young officer.

"What do they want?" he sighed. The officer stared blankly, blinking in the haze. "Never mind, just stick them through"

"Of course sir," the door slammed. Seconds later the shrill ringing of the phone filled the small space.

"Yes. Thompson speaking. Uh-Huh.Yep. Ok, I'll be there." the phone clicked on the receiver. "Sheila! Get your arse in here." A young woman entered the room and looked down at the man over her glasses. "We've been transferred. More fanged bastards I'm afraid. We are going to need everything from the special room."

"Of course sir" the woman turned to leave. "We will be ready to leave by 6"

"Excellent..... Oh and I'll need my arm!" Thompson smiled. It was good to be back in the hunt.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum